Friday 8 March 2013

Home Work 1


The drawing was done in Wollongong TAFE 2 years ago when I was studying archtectural technology course. I used different lines, shadow and trees to illustrate the view of my design -- an extention of some exhibition centre.

This building is the Miho Museum designed by I.M. Pei, locates at southeast of Kyoto, Japan. The ideas of this design were sourced from a traditional china utopia story. I.M. Pei compromised the merits of both eastern style and western engineering in this project, and make it a piece of excellent architectural work.


I love natural scences. When I look at these beautiful flowers and trees, I feel peaceful and relax.
  



SHINYA KIMURA:
ENGINEER, REPAIR, ACTIVE




ANTONIO STRADIVARI: MUSIC, PLAY, ARTISTIC











JIRO ONO: RESTAURANT, COOK,STEADY

No comments:

Post a Comment